Thursday, March 17, 2011

"I let my fingers do the walking"

I am going to make a checklist. Not to be used as a list of requirements, more a guideline. Something to make me think about the decisions that I make. For instance, some things will do nothing more then make me think, "Will you feel the same way about that little thing in 6 months?"

1. Smart.
2. Good sense of humor.
3. Fit. (Similar interests in regard to care of self)
4. Attractive to me. (Personality is NOT everything...::coughtaracough::)
5. Gains the approval of my friends. (MUST make it through the Grizz, then Nitsirk before "serious" status can be recieved)

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. i am the holy grail of girl approval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I will admit it. Hezz is terrifying, so if they make it past her they get you. You know me and will see what I am doing and let me know if it is a terrible idea. The difference is that now I am gonna listen. :)

    ReplyDelete